mercredi 9 juillet 2014

Calais: a year in jail for the reception of migrants

Calaisien 26 years in prison Wednesday, July 9th Criminal Court Boulogne-sur-Mer (Pas-de-Calais) 18 months in prison, six months for two migrants were exposed shot with a shotgun.

Prosecutor demands two years in prison for one year protection against exploitation, which is also prohibited possession of a firearm, was sentenced to in Calais, June 13 to 12, occurred in the vicinity of the plant five years, close to the ferry.

Two injured migrants

Employed in the defense industrial base for two years, Calaisien could not clearly explain the reason for his action. How was it with the Calais Police Department, was very vague on the face of the judge.

I fired two shots in the direction of the person who came to the door. I was afraid that I shot without thinking. If a group of people fled I shot a second time, "is prohibited.

Two immigrants from Eritrea and Sudan, were injured, one arm, the other more serious behind. Defense industrial complex was arrested the same night, after trying to hide his rifle equipped with a telescopic sight.

He told the court that he had bought a gun 15 days before the events of my hobbies. "Alike throwing bottles, rabbits ... I took twice my workplace, but I was banned because I felt in danger" (... ) Read more about Le Nouvel Observateur

Calais: a year in jail for the reception of migrants

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire