lundi 21 juillet 2014

"He does not pay anything Barbès happened!"

During questioning, a rally for Palestine was in direct response to the first appearance on Monday.

It is a pretty girl in a tight pink tank top, a small bun, dark skin, big eyes and bright. Delays in the hearing, she jokes around the police station. F., 31, was arrested Saturday at Barbès, is the heart of the demonstration for Palestine prohibited. Monday was decided by the appearance of the 23 Division of the Court of violence against security forces in Paris, shot the reaction in this case. He denies, denies aggressive intent. He explained that he wanted to just get rid of a tear gas bomb that landed on his feet.
The judge expressed surprise: "This is an emergency, how they react," has dissolved. "It's a reflection, I saw on the ground, those who smoked in front of me, she did not for you." "I am against smoking on my feet, no, do not get up, I digress."

The police ran after him and went into the battle. Ensure that witnesses saw police deliberately targeted shooting. "And take it to an unauthorized demonstration, what did you say?" Wondering President. ", I took the responsibility of" being there, because I wanted to be there. I support the Palestine came, I do not think it would escalate, there will be war. "
- "Do you think that helps encounters in Palestine?"
- "I do not know, but the goal was not the protesters will happen so, then there are people who get excited when I did not go, and I'm starting to break things, I give a bad image of the These companies are not ..... is what we see. "

He sighed. "I think what we remember, in this case, is backed by nothing, I think the media focuses more on the fight (...)

More on Liberation.fr "driven by hate, who, to the Jews wanted to break"
Sarcelles Waltz describes the violence and "intolerable"
"Expert or doctor may suspect remains a challenge"
Million euros stolen truck smartphones Seine-Saint-Denis
Mini-tornado deadliest in Ardeche and Gard

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire