dimanche 13 juillet 2014

Video. "We are very angry," the father of the dead child in her complaint, said the colony

"She said, 'You need to come, sir!" Then I went away, but when I went to the hospital, my son Nacir Ghedir was already dead ... "suffocated when he tells this Wednesday, July 10. The father of eight-year-old died on the field of Ariege Pyrenees, a acute intestinal infection that causes remain unexplained, has decided to file a lawsuit for the murder trial of Foix.

"I'm going through"

The family comes from the Paris region Fax complained of "negligent homicide and failure, help a person in danger." "I have my son to this man and killed him instead of taking care of it," he told France 2 Abdelrazak young father. "I am very angry and I am going. 'This is my son, and I'm back on the coffin."

Another father and Mary Villeneuve-le-Roi, which was originally a child, also considering legal action.

This article FranceTV information

Legion of Honor: Professor Albi signed July 14
Video. "Nothing has been invented" protects Lyon nurse with social security fraud charged
One killed and ten others injured A31 after a misunderstanding
The family of the deceased child bearing Appeals
Video. One year after the train crash, a tribute to the victims of Brétigny-sur-Orge

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire