lundi 4 août 2014

Montigny-les-Metz: Follow Third Man

After Heaulme Dils and Henry, a suspect in the double murder of Cyril Alexander Beck Rich Beining LECLAIRE and 28 September 1986, the number to be.

In the case of Montigny-les-Metz, Henry LECLAIRE succeeded Forgotten before one of the suspects in the murder of Cyril Alexander Beck Rich Beining and two boys. He was questioned on Tuesday that the two judges, and can be calculated. The ex-manager, was first admitted investigators after the discovery of two small bodies found September 28, 1986 on the beach of the train, with the skull crushed.

In the reading of PV Republican Henry East LECLAIRE identified described his passage of the bill was heard for the third time on 10 December 1986. "I saw first the bike, I realized they were there, he said., Rode and I noticed that the children [...] I saw one called me the first time I was appointed by Alexander [...] I began to cry. gave them a slap in the face to all., I bother. "I rushed a little [...] At one point, Alexander was and fell to the ground, where he was eliminated. then went back to. flee and the other wanted to retire, he hit his head buffer., he was back [...] I've been on the forehead with a stone the size of a hand recognition that young handler will confirm the day before the retreat written and have no children. ".

Title Heaulme

Police quickly by the way, a young apprentice chef of 16 years, fragile and introverted, Patrick Dils, the. Selling the denominations Twice for this double crime, life imprisonment and 25 years in 1989 punished (...)

Is more about LePoint.fr Vaucluse Mirage crashed in 2000, no casualties
Roubaix: Man killed for complaining about noise
Wi-Fi buses to Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle airport
John Venn diagrams of the king, the prince Google
Get news Point.fr

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire