vendredi 15 août 2014

The release of Marseille Jean-Pierre Sorensen almost calm

"No decision Blaster ..." Marseille stepped in Sherman -2 Coraceros Colonel Sorensen was almost alone in the prefecture of the city, running so far without a substance with a firearm.

"We went to Marseille, and I offered to be the lead tank, because (...) was the mayor of Marseille my ancestors," he told AFP 93-year-old father of Danish origin and a French mother, also in Algiers, Algeria born. August 15 landed on the beach Nartelle Sainte-Maxime, fly to Marseille Toulon happened on Earth.

"We have to go with him in the prefecture. Came without a shot, without drawn in the Reformed Church," says Jean-Pierre in the upper part canebière Sorensen, now lives in Aix-en-Provence. "... There is no one on the street," he whispers. "In other cities, we are welcome, but Marseille, nothing. Just another day or two, as the people came out."

"It was not a person traveling in my car to show me the easy way to go to the prefecture," he says. "I do not have a map of Marseille, Don?" I had in my memory, (...) I walked down the steep road and the traces of metal slides ... I went back home I destroyed "smiled the veteran repeatedly decorated.

Before the country that are all the blinds closed contains, the car of Jean-Pierre Sorensen was only accompanied his carriage support: "We were met by sniper (...) shot, waited a while to call the radio and pull aircraft of its kind in the province, but no release ?? "said Lt. Col. _ ..

His squad after injury, which in turn district Roucas Blanc, the protection of the Virgin Mary, where the fight is important.

Today, people are celebrating the dignity of the city, still remembers the military. "Cousins J Had? Lived in Paradise Street, and took the sun? Views that people have installed in my car," he recalls, even to evoke the presence of the cars current mayor Jean-Claude Gaudin ... 3 year at age.

The handover took place in Marseille on 28 August less than two weeks after the landing in Provence. According to Sherman, Jean-Pierre Sorensen, went on a trip to Austria.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire