jeudi 24 juillet 2014

Air Algeria: Seven people lost family in the area of Nantes

A family of seven people live in the region of Nantes aboard Air Algeria, more than 110 people on board disappeared on Thursday after taking off from Ouagadougou brother, said the AFP is missing.

On board the aircraft, "It was not my brother, his wife and four children and a nephew, the son of my sister," he told AFP by telephone Amadou Ouedraogo, who lives contacted disappeared in the area of Nantes, his brother's family.

"My nephew to Angers and Nantes exploration license 2, which had moved 21 years," says Mr. Ouedraogo. The lost children of the family "22 or 23", and the oldest daughter, was also a girl and young people aged 13 to 14 years old and a girl in "six or seven years," said his uncle, very touched by tragedy.

"Ladies and gentlemen, unfortunately, was not very new, is limited to information that comes from the TV, try to listen to RFI, but ...," he said.

"My brother called Seydou Ouedraogo, this is my brother, my brother, my opinion is that 46 years old, born in 1968," added Mr. Ouedraogo.

"My brother was near Nantes 28, 29 installed, and I have 30 years," he said.

The aircraft of Air Algeria, the Ouagadougou 116 passengers on board, including 51 French, probably crashed Wednesday night on Thursday in northern Mali.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire