jeudi 31 juillet 2014

If metro tickets demagnetized so friendly RATP (well, almost)

Paris was the official voice of the government cheerfully decline? One thing is certain from the metro ticket and accessories of modern life, real choice.

Some mobile phones to refuse to leave other, the car, electricity or water. Cleaning up my Navigo the bottom of the drawer, take a few years, I said in front of me that did not take military action.

It's just that I left my employer, became independent, and supports my card was daylight dining room of my booking, my badge access control, and so my Navigo Pass. For why would you every month for € 67.10 (not the employer reimbursed me half), when working out of your home and suddenly we consume far less than the 48 subway tickets, bus, tram, [1] I need to be a regular basis.

Regularly to buy books, fast out of the equation and ATM airplane neighborhoods.

Since both my demagnetized ticket

The experience was a priori nothing complicated. Of course I've seen, open the "naviguiens" to hit at full speed and full turnstiles when I get stuck in a queue of tourists to a few cars still drink to get a ticket. But regardless must not stress how I delayed this philosophy menus.

In recent months, however, the spread of the ordeal underground.

Demagnetized with tickets to me actually happened to me several times. Before the grave narrator who changed my ticket useless, I must confess that I accidentally my wallet (coins, sacrilege!) Approximately half of my phone or keys. And I promise that in the future to (...) read more Slate.fr

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire