jeudi 31 juillet 2014

The alleged shooter "Liberation", he says, had no accomplices

Abdelhakim Dekhar the alleged "liberation" shooter began to lift the veil on their motivation, July 3rd, at a hearing before the judge to show the BFM-TV Thursday, July 31, you have access to the report for the third reading. After the channel, means that it benefits from the help of an accomplice.

I made a political act, a shock and provide a challenge to the policy of public opinion against the indigenous peoples, "said the 48-year-old judge.

"Virtually all paper trails"

Abdelhakim Dekhar the reasons that led the media to blame. "You are as a professional liar" Then he explained why he entered the house BFM TV:

There have been sightings all over the papers. I needed a space that not only do not want to women and children is limited. I told the director of the BFM-TV came to this hour. I see this happen scooter. I am. I read gesture ... "Dekhar: ago 3 days manhunt

"My goal was not to kill but to scare," Abdelhakim Dekhar said. He said BFM-TV, which also speaks of the "Liberation", a young photographer was injured when bullets. He said it was an accident. "I have the people, do not move there, move., Geriet I work in a panic. Leave."

To find work was sloppy in places, "Abdelhakim Dekhar said.

The judge asked whether he had accomplices. (...) Read more about Le Nouvel Observateur

The alleged "liberation" shooter, he says no accomplices had
People who hosted the defendant Dekhar
Abdelhakim Dekhar Housing: 5 Question Suspect
Enter Dekhar: return 3 days manhunt

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire