mardi 29 juillet 2014

World Tour stops in Etampes bike thief

This morning at 9:00, Imran Mughal, an Englishman who gets around the world moto since April 2013, has become a hero of Etampes. Due to the royal city, was shut when he heard a woman screaming, "My bike, my bike." I knew immediately that I had to go to steal two-wheelers. Without thinking, I immediately began to track the thief. After a few hundred meters and good ribs, he managed to catch the offender. Imran Mughal then ordered him drop the bike and let it do the guy finish. English and then in reverse order repeated the route, such as bicycles in their hands. "When the woman saw me to come with her bike, kissed me, says Imran Mughal. 'S husband wanted to give me money, but I refused. It does not seem to do that, but I am proud that he has to take his bicycle. these would be better if we bring in a position to police, the thief, but he escaped, as I for help. "

Find this article LeParisien.fr

Etampes steel, a bar tabac with a weapon in the game panel
Etampes: School custodian accused of rape
Then land on the square of the opponent, the mayor of Etampes
Etampes: cabbages are planted in medieval fashion
Municipal in Essonne: Highlights from the first round

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire