mardi 29 juillet 2014

Video. Lili case: Mother of "child abduction" accused

Lily was born there 26 months in South Africa, France mother, Helen, and father of South Africa, Michael. Since its birth, the couple separated. Helena takes her granddaughter to France after a written undertaking back - it is not. Village of Font-Romeu (Pyrénées-Orientales), near Perpignan, the support group is formed. In April, only to return Lili South Africa. "Committee for the Protection of the lily" is "help mothers stay in the ground and hide Grandma Lily" in, so it does not return to South Africa, the president said active.

Lili's father, trying to make his voice is in social networks. Hope her daughter to find just arrived in France in Montpellier. "I do not think my daughter from her mother. (...) It was my wife, my son from me and prevented me see, 18 months ., to want to fall, "he says.

Tuesday, July 29, Lily's mother was called to Perpignan in court. He was charged with "theft of the baby," but I'm sure: "I know it's part of the process (...) I really feel that they are not heard." He micro-France 3 Midi-Pyrenees.

This article FranceTV information

Video. Shock Dolomieu of deadly robbery
His father beat baby and the fuzzy image of Facebook: several people arrested
Essonne: Police officer kills man in an identity check
Robbery witness of criminals killed Isère
Video. Archaeological sites in the footsteps of looters

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire