jeudi 7 août 2014

Breastfeeding Week: "My son is 5 years old, I am still care"

Evidence - The World Health Organization recommends breastfeeding until six months. Some mothers are five years. Madness? ...

The child comes home from school. He walks, talks and has teeth. She was raised by her mother and drag hanging from his mouth on her breast. Face, his eyes screwed to its predecessor. The awkward scene? No, the French average 10 weeks of lactation, less than three months. Julianne, Isabella, Charlotte, and a hundred mothers, our call for evidence responded but extended beyond. Two years often, but sometimes more.

"My son and I need"

My youngest daughter was weaned on the eve of its entry into force, PC, says Isabel, who was 5 years and 9 months. "Charlotte was still breastfeeding her five year old daughter. Accent, as many of the weaning of course." Will decide when to stop, when it's finished, "says another. It all started because it is a" natural "animal almost . " the mother produces milk for her child, a cow produces milk for their young, "wrote Anaïs. followed the same reason. comfort gesture is" free and less strict rather than preparation for a bottle in the middle of the night, "he suggests. Natasha complicity and intimacy that comes with the consumption of food. "A good way to console," Barbara ". When my daughter does not eat a backup solution that he was "Brigitte says the same. Unless of child health, the importance of the mother comes quickly." My son and I need it, "says Audrey." Submission "or" addiction "are excluded from this user." This is not just a philosophy. I'm proud of myself for us. As my daughter says, "Mmmm good!" I'm in heaven. "

"You have a child between you and your husband"

Celine is "fun" and speak "symbiosis closed circle." This includes every day (...) Read more about 20minutes.fr

Mont Blanc Tunnel closed due to flooding
Mont Blanc Tunnel closed due to flooding
Eleven Iraqi Christians beneficiaries of protection visa on arrival in France
Iraq: Paris is willing to provide "support" for the troops in the fight against the jihadists
Download the free iPhone app 20 min

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire