jeudi 10 juillet 2014

"My hands always feel the fish", "my first car accident" ... consumers with its worst summer job

Evidence - Tell us about your experience worst summer job ...

In Perfect World, we all have DETREZ Elisa. He spends his days cuddling baby sitter and snorkeling, to intervene. But not, as it has not won in the summer dream job of all, you spend your leisure feet stomping faith Portiragnes beach (34) is your "as donuts, apple or chocolate." O lovely make "marketing experience" and at the end of dress, Medusa tries to spread the silicone cream tourists. You have done worse?

Have you experienced the humiliating >> seasonal employment, more boring, more physically demanding? His plan and became a nightmare? Tell us about your worst experience in the comments or via email at contribution@20minutes.fr. The best stories will be published 20minutes.fr.

Alann: "My first car accident"

"The summer of 2011, I, inexperienced as delivery bakery. First day, the boss shows me all companies had to deliver the cake to 1:15. During the first week a lot of strain is responsible for ensuring that change my behavior, literally, and I spent the whole time exceeds the speed limit. weeks pass, the error at 4:20 rainy morning is connected. finish Up to 13h. has what I feared most finally arrived. I take a sharp turn too fast. following an accident in the car , my first. boss attacked me literally, and it costs $ 3000 renewal. "

Sophie: "I have kabobs for a 3 ° C"

"The summer of 2013. Tray side, I work in the middle of the battle.'s My paper? Bring spikes of one month. Cut the meat, cut the pepper in the sauce, take orders, will remain in operation while the head (...) Read more on 20minutes.fr

Wolf Slaughter conditional approval by the Assembly
Monte Bourg shows the basics of "economic recovery"
After the British, Southern Normandy and Loire get green algae
Booklet reduces the rate of 1% on 1 August
Download the free iPhone app 20 min

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire